Turkey Highlight Tour
Turkey is a beautiful country with various attractive destinations. It’s full of history, culture, and nature. You are welcome to refresh history, experience culture, and enjoy beauties of Turkey with our 12 days highlight tour. You just highlight the most popular destinations of Turkey in this tour. Starting from Istanbul, the journey goes on through Bursa, Kusadasi, Ephesus, Pamukkale, Antalya, Konya, Cappadocia, and Ankara. You will be discovering various destinations with a reasonable and comfortable drive with our VIP cars. Throughout the tour, you will not only visit popular destinations, but also meet with locals to experience different cultures of Anatolia. Also, you will have chance to taste delicious Turkish foot at nice local restaurants.
Click here to learn more about Turkey!
This tour is available for both private and small group tours. If you want to be flexible and enjoy your extensive private services, you are welcome to ask a free quote for this tour from our travel experts.
Please click here if you want to customize this tour.
If you are a group of travelers, please also contact us to get a special price for your group.
This tour is also available as small group tour with a limited number of travelers. The maximum number of travelers in a group is 12 pax. So, please contact us to reserve our limited slots for this tour. Please also note that the tour route and program may differ based on weather conditions.
2023-2024 Departure Dates of the Turkey Highlight Tour for Small Group
Turkey Highlight Tour is available for small groups in the following dates in 2023:
- 16-27 Apr. 2023 (Departed)
- 21 May-1 June 2023 (Departed)
- 18-29 June 2023 (Departed)
- 16-27 July 2023 (Departed)
- 20-31 Aug. 2023 (Departed)
- 17-28 Sept. 2023
- 22 Oct-2 Nov. 2023
- 19-30 Nov. 2023
- 17-28 Dec-2023 (GUARANTEED DEPARTURE- 6 SEATS LEFT)
- 21 Jan-1 Feb.2024
- 18-29 Feb. 2024
- 17-28 March 2024
This tour starts from Istanbul and the journey goes on through Bursa, Kusadasi, Ephesus, Pamukkale, Antalya, Konya, Cappadocia, Ankara, and Istanbul. Based on your flights schedule you can fly out from Ankara. Or, we can transfer you to Istanbul as well. Please note that the tour route might be also in reverse direction because of weather conditions, customer demands, or combination of Turkey Exclusive Tour, starting from Istanbul, then Ankara, Cappadocia, Konya, Antalya, Pamukkale, Kusadasi, Bursa, and Istanbul covering the same destinations. We will arrange your transfer if we have to change the tour route.
Pricing of the Tour
Please note that the pricing of this tour is set for full payment for small group tour in a double/twin shared room. Single supplement is subject for extra payment. Small group tours accept limited number of travelers (Max 10 pax). Please also note that the tour might be cancelled if there won’t be minimum number of travelers for any departure date. The price of private tour may differ based on the number of travelers and inclusive of the tour. Please click here if you want to customize this tour as private basis.
You can confirm small group tour by booking through our website. We have flexible booking system because of force majeure situation-unforeseen events. We can also provide a secure payment link or bank transfer as well. Once we receive payment, we will send a confirmed itinerary to the customer.
At our company, we strive to offer you the best travel experiences, including our group tours. However, we would like to emphasize that these group tours are subject to a minimum requirement of four travelers in order to proceed as planned.
While we always make every effort to gather a sufficient number of participants, there are instances where we may not reach the minimum threshold. We need minimum 4 pax to depart for the group tour. In such cases below 4 pax, we regretfully have to inform you that the group tour will not be guaranteed.
We understand that this may cause some inconvenience or disappointment, especially if you have already made arrangements or have been looking forward to the tour. Please be assured that this decision is not taken lightly, and we explore all possibilities to secure the necessary number of participants.
In the event that a group tour is not guaranteed, we will promptly notify you and discuss alternative options. These may include rescheduling the tour, joining another existing group, or exploring individual tour arrangements. Our aim is to accommodate your preferences and ensure you still have a memorable and enjoyable travel experience.
We greatly appreciate your understanding and flexibility in this matter. Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer service team. We are here to assist you and provide further guidance.
Cancellation of the Tour
Customers can cancel the tour at any time, however cancellation fees apply. The following cancellation charges will apply for the days before Departure:
– 46+ Days- No charges (Full refund)
– 31-45 days: 25 % of down payment
– 21-30 days: 50 % of down payment
– 15-20 days: 75 % of down payment
– 0-14 days: 100% of down payment
If the customers have to cancel the tour because of force majeure situation-unforeseen events that are beyond our control, we can reschedule the tour for a future time. Or, we will provide full refund of the down payment by excluding bank transfer fees. We will do our best to assist you. We may deduct the cost of non-refundable services (if applicable) for last minute cancellations or no show.
DepartureIstanbul Airports/Ankara-Istanbul Airports
Dress CodeSmart causal
IncludedAccommodationAirport TransferBreakfastGuideMuseum/National Park FeesTravel Health Insurance
Not IncludedDinnerDomestic FlightsLunch
Day 1: Welcome to Turkey
Day 2: Discover Old City Istanbul
Day 3: Enjoy Istanbul!
Day 4: Discover Bursa
Day 5: Explore Kusadasi & Ephesus
Day 6: Relax in Pamukkale
Day 7: Explore Antalya
Day 8: Visit the Spirit City Konya
Day 9: Explore Underground Cities
Day 10: Explore Cappadocia
Day 11: Discover the Capital
Day 12: Goodbye!
Please kindly see customer reviews for this tour. There is always room for improvement! Thank you for your feedback to make it better!
- Passport: Turkey requires passport valid for six months beyond your travel dates. However, there are some countries whose citizens are allowed to enter Turkey with their national ID’s. Click here for country list whose citizens can enter Turkey with their ID’s.
- Visa: Visa requirements for Turkey differs from country to country. Some travelers may be exempt from visa for touristic visit to Turkey, while others need to obtain through online e-visa or apply for visa through Turkish Representations in abroad. You need to contact us if your country is eligible to obtain e-visa or not. Or, you can check visa requirements for your country through online system from ths link.
- Covid Requirements: Turkey welcomes tourists from all around the world. However, some restrictions might apply for countries and these restrictions may differ over time. You need to contact us to find out updated info regrading restrictions for your country. Or, you can check Turkey’s updated effective rules, quarantine, vaccination, and PCR test requirements for your country from this link.Travelers will not be required to quarantine or submit a negative PCR test result if they submit a document issued by the relevant country’s official authorities stating that they have been vaccinated at least 14 days before entrance to Turkey and/or have had the disease and were cured within the last 6 months. Travelers who test positive for COVID-19 on landing flights will be referred to a private hospital by the Ministry of Health.
- Turkey Entry Form: You need to fill out an online "Form for Entry to Turkey '' from this link within 72 hours prior to your scheduled departure flight. You will be asked for your passport info, countries visited in the past 10 days and address in Turkey while filling out the online form. You will obtain a document, called HES Code, after submitting the form. Your HES code will be automatically generated in this form. You need to keep a printed or online version of this form since you may be checked at the border. You will also need that HES code later on during hotel check in, restaurants, and museum entrance.
- Welcome at the Airport: Welcoming info may differ from time to time and from airport to airport. Our team may welcome you or our welcoming partner company may welcome you at the airport. We will be in contact with our customers prior to their departure and provide detailed info regarding welcome info.
- Insurance: Everyone in the tour is insured by the Travel Health Insurance required by TURSAB-Association of Turkish Travel Agencies, official tour authorization service in the nation and it is included in tour prices. This insurance only covers liability for medical and health issues such as illness, accident, repatriation in case of death, emergency medical transportation, and medical consultancy during the tour. This insurance doesn’t cover flight miss, cancellation etc. We encourage our customers to have full coverage travel insurances to secure their flight tickets, unexpected circumstances etc. So, we need following info of you or you can send a copy of your passport: 1) Name and surname as in the passport 2) Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) 3) Country of Citizenship 4) Passport Number 5) Emergency Contact Number in your hometown
- Money Exchange/ATMs:We suggest our customers to exchange money in city center exchange offices with good rates. We will assist you to take city exchange offices. You may also withdraw money from ATM is different currencies such as TL, USD, and EUR. However, a commission rate may apply and the rates may change from bank to bank. In order to withdraw foreign currency other than TL, you need to find an ATM machine which functions for multiple currencies.
- Cell Phones/Sim Card: You can use your cell phone in Turkey during the tour. You can use your own service provider to make phone calls and internet data. You need to check with service provider if your service plan is covered to use in Turkey. If not, you may buy a local sim card from Turkey. We can assist you to provide a sim card in advance for you if you let us know the service plan coverage.
- Meals: We are delicate about meals for our customers. If meal is covered by us, we arrange nice, reliable local restaurants. If you pay your meal, we arrange restaurants based on your preferences. We make sure that you taste popular local food at different destinations. We offer Vegetarian and Vegan food options on request. Simply let us know the food option that you prefer. We are also sensitive about Halal and Kosher based on your preferences. For all meals we offer standard menu with different choices for the customers. Alcoholic beverages and any demands out of the menu are subject for extra.
- Weather:Turkey has four seasons with all kinds of climates geographically. This creates an advantage for visitors to experience all four seasons with different type of holiday in different parts of the country. While swimming in the west, you may be skiing in the east part of the country! While you are freezing in the north part, you may be warm in the south. So, timing is important to travel Turkey to arrange your trip based on the activities and destinations you want to cover. Best season for expeditions is from the end of June to end of September. The sailing tours in the Mediterranean are best from the beginning of May to the end of October. Winter tourism starts mid-December and lasts till mid-March. Springtime is good for all activities except swimming and mountaineering. Summer time is not good for South East part of Turkey since it’s so hot. The best time to visit this part is spring or autumn. Black Sea has different beauties in four seasons. The best time to visit Black Sea starts from April and ends by November if you are not interested in winter tourism. Here are temperature ranges during the seasons:
- Autumn: 12°C -24°C
- Winter: 4°C -12°C
- Spring: 10°C -20°C
- Summer: 20°C -35°C
- Clothing: There is no obligatory dress code for the tour . Smart casual or any other desired codes would be fine. Just for our visits to mosques, women need to wear headscarf and skirts or cropped pants that fall below the knee, men should not wear shorts (Long or half long type pants is ok.). However, the officials provide relevant clothes at the entrance of the mosques for free. The wearing code may differ from season to season. You will need comfortable walking shoes, all-weather coat, a sweater, and clothes you can layer.
- Shopping: If you wish to buy some souvenirs or popular Turkish products such as carpet, leather, ceramics, jewelry etc., our team will assist you to arrange first-hand quality locally crafted shopping. We take you to local shops by ensuring the quality and authenticity of their products with reasonable prices. Please let us know if you want to do shopping and we will provide most reasonable options for you at local level.
- Meals: I would like you to experience different styles of Turkish food culture. So, I would suggest not going to fancy tourist restaurants which are unreasonably expensive. Instead, I would suggest going to nice local restaurants. Please let me know if you have any specific preference for restaurants and also food preference throughout the tour.
- Emergency Contact: Please feel free to call me 7/24 hours from +90-536-290 8221 for any emergency cases or if you need any assistance. We also encourage our customers to provide an emergency contact number for us just in case any need during the tour.
- Use of Drones: The use of drones in Turkey are subject to take permission in most of the areas from local authorized entities. The rules and regulations about drones may differ in different areas. We may provide suggestions and assist to take permissions but we, as travel agency, do not take any responsibility about use of drone.