Black Sea: The Paradise of the World!
Welcome to the paradise of the world, to the Turkey Black Sea region! Located on the north of the Turkey, Black Sea region welcomes travelers for various adventures! Known as its natural beauty, the region also has unique culture, music, and cuisine. It’s pure nature enthralls travelers experiencing amazing moments. Black Sea is beautiful along the coastline from west to east. However, the east part of the region, specifically Trabzon, Rize, and Artvin, has been more attractive by travelers.
Here are some highlights from Black Sea;
- Starting from Trabzon, you can meet with the mix of history and the nature with Sumela Monastery, Hagia Sophia Museum, and Uzungol Lake!
- Have a fantastic breakfast at the top of the Uzungol from a terrace view hotel. Go upper to Karester Highland to meet with the clouds.
- Eat muhlama in Ayder Highland, listen to local music bagpipe (gayda), see waterfalls, visit historical Zilkale Castle.
- Meet with locals in Gito and Badara Highlands!
- Take popular picture of stunning breakfast in Pokut Highland. Dance horon with bagpipe! Taste local food there.
- Swing over the clouds in Huser Higland with beautiful sunset!
- See beautiful tones of colors around Borcka Karagol..
- You can also involve in natural activities such as rafting, zipline, hiking, human sling shot etc.
In short, a breathtaking holiday in Black Sea stands for you!
You are welcome to our popular Black Sea small group or private tours with our professional team!